With Facebook Timeline, pages can now like other pages and interests and those likes show up on their page as shown to the left.
For some reasons removing or adding them isn’t very intuitive so I’ve created this tutorial to help page owners out when trying to add new likes, or remove ones they no longer like.
To remove a Like:
- Log into Facebook and visit your page.
- Scroll down to the “Likes” section which is pictured in the blog post, top right.
- Click on the page or interest which you no longer want to Like
- Once on their page, just below their cover picture on the top right you’ll see a gear looking icon with a down arrow. Click on that arrow as shown in the image below and select “Remove from my Page’s Favorites”
- Follow the prompts and that page will be removed!
To add a Like to your page it’s a similar process:
- Find a page you want to like and visit it.
- Click on the same gear shaped drop down box top left. If you don’t see the box then you probably aren’t logged in so do that first
- Select “Add to My Page’s Favorites”
- Follow the prompts and you’re done!
Hope this helped and if you have any questions let us know below!